Wednesday 11 January 2012

POTD: Winter Tree




I took this picture with my iPhone 4 when I had been to Greenwich Park this weekend. The sky was a bit overcast and the atmosphere was a bit dull. All the trees were barren and that made it a good choice to click the picture in HDR (High Dynamic Range) mode. I have a few more interesting pictures of such winter dead trees and I will send them all in a few days of time.

 

1)      Snapseed

Taken with Bracket Mode and then converted into an HDR in HDR Fusion before enhancing in Snapseed.

 

2)      Snapseed - Monochrome

 

3)      Noir

 

4)      Toon Paint

 

5)      TonalTopia

 

6)      Monile Monet

 

7)      Auto Painter

 

8)      Magic Hour

 

9)      Photo Toaster1

 

10)   Photo Toaster2

 

11)   Old Pro

 

12)   Vintage Scene

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback and suggestions.