Thursday 1 September 2011

Book Reader at the station

Continuing with my strangers series, today I have a anonymous Book Reader at Greenwich Rail station. I see paper printed books disappearing at an astonishing rate and being replaced with all sorts of e-readers – iPad, Kindle, Sony Reader, etc. I welcome the change, and photos like this will probably have a nostalgic effect in a few year’s time.

I caught this image on my iPhone using the nofinder app (its like blind man photography, where you just aim and shoot without seeing in the viewfinder). I applied a few effects to get the final result:
Converted into a monochrome in Snapseed
Added a vintage effect in FX Photo Studio
Added a vignette and border in Iris app



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback and suggestions.