Friday 30 December 2011

POTD: Sunrise Landscapes - Part2 + Thank You Note

I personally don't believe too much in the concept of old year and new year – I think we live in a continuum of time moving from one moment to the other. Nevertheless, I would like to take a pause at this point in time and thank you all for your strong support and constant encouragement which prodded me on to develop this huge passion for photography. Without your help, it would have been impossible to sustain my new found hobby for this long. We have come a long distance in the last four and a half months during which our POTD membership has soared to nearly seventy (70) members (in GS) and we have been able to share 300+ photos in the group. It is a bit of an oxymoron when compared to the beginning of my note, but I would like to wish you and your families a very fun filled and dreams fulfilling Happy New Year!

 

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

-          Mahatma Gandhi

 

1)      Collage of landscapes (Original pictures) created in PicFrame app

 

2)      Magic Hour version

 

3)      Magic Hour version 2


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback and suggestions.