Saturday 3 December 2011

WithCam looks quite a promising customised frame making app

The app is currently available for Free, though you need to make an in-app purchase of £0.69 to remove the water mark. I have used the app and found it to be very interesting for making my own frames using existing photos on my camera roll. One of the biggest drawbacks I experienced is I can't use my existing pictures to fit into the customised frame - I have to compulsorily take a real time picture, which is quite a hindrance. I might not be able to use this app much before they add the feature to use existing photos for pictures in the frame. Nevertheless it's a very good idea and I will look forward to getting some updates on this.
WithCam - Nemoplay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback and suggestions.