Sunday 23 October 2011

iPhoneography apps by features




Over the last few months, I have accumulated hundreds of iPhone apps for photography. And honestly, it is often confusing to remember which app has which particular features. Every time I have to edit a photograph, I am struggling to determine which is the best app to do the job. And also most of them offer the same features in a slightly different way to each other. So, now I am starting to build a catalog of features that I normally want for my photo editing and list down the corresponding apps that support them. This is just a nascent piece of work at the moment, so keep coming back to see regular updates on the page.
  1. ToonPaint
  2. MobileMonet
  3. AutoPainter
  4. Autopainter II
  5. Paint It! Now
  6. Art Camera
  7. Artographo
  8. Sketch Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback and suggestions.